DH was thinking ahead last week when he mowed and cleaned out gutters in anticipation of the foul weekend, so Saturday after errands and chores, we decided to get into our comfy loll about the house clothes and he watched football the rest of the day, while I spent my afternoon scanning old family photos to digital for uploading to a new family website I put together through Shutterfly. That is one time consuming process. DH had also made a crockpot full of chili Friday night, which was perfect weekend fare given the cool, wet, blustery weather.
On my way to meet Ferry Friend Corrine and her daughter Jolan for lunch on Sunday, I caught some fall color in the restaurant parking lot in Port Orchard...
Corrine and Jolan -- CUTE :)
I drive by this tree on my way into town and have always thought it had a creepy look to it...like a skeletal hand beckoning...with the weather being perfect for this shot, I finally pulled over and got a picture!
Even with the blustery, some of the feathered sort did brave the elements - here's a red-tailed hawk taking a breather in a nearby tree.
This Monday morning dawned gray, windy and wet, so I thought for sure I'd be soggy mess by the time I got to work -- happily, the little passenger ferry didn't capsize in the very wavy Puget Sound, and the wind and rain had subsided somewhat during commute hours...priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment