...til Wedding bells ring for my lil sis, that is! I'm quite happy for her to be able to have this experience, as stressful as it has been trying to cram a TON of planning into only 6 weeks from "Will you...?" to "I do!"
Our Aunt Susie, cousin Pam and Pam's 4 yr old Brianna are arriving today from California and will pick up a rental van to drive themselves to our place for the weekend. My sis arrives tomorrow morning, and the festivities officially begin.
Poor DH is social niceties-challenged on a good day (as he himself will attest to), and he's going to be pushing his limits today, as he was up all night with "server issues" at work. Literally was in the exact same position this morning he was in when I hit the hay last night. Poor guy was more than a little punchy as I left for work. I hope he's gotten some napping in today! Especially as he's the welcoming committee for the arriving family this afternoon!
We have a busy three days planned until the family heads out for home on Monday morning. I expect the time will fly by, and when I next post, there will be pix of the celebration to be shared!
yay! congrats to your sis and your family - have fun, and I can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOnce the dust settles, I'd love to set up a little phone date with you! :)