Very. Drizzly. Saturday.
Interesting contraption -- the people in red were rowing, and the one in yellow appeared to be directing.
Visitors to the bird feeder in the last few weeks...
Competition for these guys, who do just fine...
Stayed home from work yesterday, due to an "unfortunate incident" rushing through a crosswalk trying to beat an extremely long light getting ready to turn red...
Don't even have a good story. Halfway through the crosswalk, something in my right knee went "POP" and suddenly, major limping - fortunately, this occured just a block from the ferry dock, so I didn't have to limp far, but geez. I think I just landed wrong while hurrying. Couldn't have been injured due to something interesting like running an obstacle course or competing in a giant slalom. Nope, I was doing something I'm supposed to have mastered, oh 42ish years ago...walking. Good times. Spent yesterday either in bed or on the couch icing, compressing and elevating. Today, much less gimping, as long as I'm wrapped in an ace bandage. Still popping if I step wrong though. This is extremely annoying. I had PLANS this weekend, dangit. Plan to just keep the popper aced up for the next week and hopefully, a visit to the dr. can be avoided...hopehopehope.
The uber-drizzly today does make it easier to chill out ~ got a couple spring-is-coming shots from the kitchen window, made more interesting by the rain...
Angel's been keeping me entertained this afternoon and is ready for me to wrap it up.
DH fired up the woodstove a bit ago, so from here, I'm heading back to the couch and starting a new book. Another cup of vanilla almond tea, and good to go.
Happy Day of Love for Pretty much What/Whomever your Heart Embraces tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment