Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tidbits

We now return you to your regularly scheduled weather....

That's what today feels like ~ back to normal Seattle February weather.  The last week has been unseasonably lovely, and Western Washingtonians have been soaking it up like crazy, knowing it would be too good to last.  A few shots from the last few days...

This is from our Quince bush, pruned off and forced into bloom -- bringing Spring indoors, but couldn't get a good shot inside, so took the picture in better light outside.

A surprise visitor yesterday morning, new to the neighborhood I think, and the collar means I won't be putting kitty food out :)

DH added pegboard to the most wonderful bench on Sunday.

And while he did that, I tortured Angel with a "photoshoot"...

You'd think I'd've caught a clue this morning from the dramatic sky that the weather was changing, but no, I left the house sans unbrella and had to buy one at lunch, cuz man, I HATE being wet when showers or swimming pools aren't involved.

1 comment: