Monday brought not only the eagle, but a day bursting with the hopefulness of spring color ~ yes, the jay is obnoxious, but I'm in love with the blue of his feathers...


And can anyone resist the first daffys of spring??
Last night, played with capturing a moon shot of what I call the "fingernail moon" ...
(If you look closely, you can see craters...right?)
...and had some exposure fun with the string of lights brightening the pergola out front...

Then this morning, some shots from the ride in of the Olympic Mountains backdropping the ferry heading to Southworth, as our ferry sailed towards Vashon...
...the Olympic Mountains, with Port Orchard at the water's edge...
...and Mount Hood to the North...can you see the tanker on the very choppy water?
It's a little hazy, but I'll take hazy sunshine over drizzle any day of the week right now!
Enjoy the day :)







No comments:
Post a Comment