Vultures! You have Vultures (I think I referred to them as buzzards in my responding email - my bad!!) I truly couldn't believe this guy landed in the tree on the bank, esp. on Prez Day -- how AWESOME!! I was watching hummingbirds stake out territory yesterday afternoon, "dogfighting" in the air - very cool, but man, those punks are hard to photograph! They won't sit still!
Dude, that is AWESOME! I am so jealous of all the cool wildlife you have to photograph. I have deer and road kill. Not very exciting.
ReplyDeleteVultures! You have Vultures (I think I referred to them as buzzards in my responding email - my bad!!) I truly couldn't believe this guy landed in the tree on the bank, esp. on Prez Day -- how AWESOME!! I was watching hummingbirds stake out territory yesterday afternoon, "dogfighting" in the air - very cool, but man, those punks are hard to photograph! They won't sit still!
ReplyDelete