Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend Report

Saturday was definitely the highlight of the weekend, as I spent Saturday night at the ER, having been told by my health provider's on-call nurse to get thee to an ER stat, when I called to investigate the differences between indigestion and a heart-attack. Even though I am in a very low risk category, participate in -0- risk activities, and am overall relatively healthy, they were taking no chances. What remained of the weekend was immensely annoying and uncomfortable, but at least I know my ticker is in fabulous shape. My gallbladder, however, may be acting up. Cripes, that sounds like "oldfolk" stuff...BTW, St. Anthony's ER in Gig Harbor is Da Bomb. They practically offered me a Starbucks as they were plugging me in, taping me up and rolling me off...very efficient posse' there, and VERY nice new digs.

At any rate, prior to the ER, went for a great 5-mile walk around a local trail, Clear Creek Trail in Silverdale, WA, with friend Korri, on Saturday morning. Here are pix of our hike:

Nothing like a hearty hike to kick off a trip to the ER, I always say...and if I have to give up cheese, I may die of heartbreak...

No comments:

Post a Comment