Friday, April 16, 2010

A Color-filled Post and Thievery Caught in Action...

Color has burst out all over the yard, and I can hardly snap pictures fast enough to capture it!

Yesterday turned out to be quite pretty ~ even Mount Rainier "posed" for me last night...

And this morning I'm wondering if the Red Sky in the Morning is any indication of forthcoming weekend weather...sure hope not, I've got too much to do outside!

The best part of the morning today was happening upon this little thief, and discovering the reason the birdfeeder needed refilling this morning after I'd just filled it yesterday morning...
He'd fill up at the feeder, knock seed into the lavendar bush below, then fall into the lavendar to munch on what he'd spilled!  That is going to be one full and fine smelling chipmunk.

And so ended the week, began the day, and kicked off my mom's birthday...she would've been 67...still miss her after all these 23 years she's been gone...luv ya, mom!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment