I caught this shot last night, and the more I looked at it, the more it made me think of Harry Potter...stay with me now, and see if you don't agree...
The Sorting Hat...
And Voldemort...
Cool, no? Fun with clouds! We don't normally get pretty sunsets from the sunrise side of the house, but occasionally, the setting sun casts its beams to create things like this!
And that wasn't all...as I was getting ready for bed last night, I happened to glance out the living room window, and the double paned windows caused the curious effect of doubling the moon! Then the clouds got into the act, and well, see for yourself...
Here's what I first saw, the moon over Vashon...
Then a couple up-close shots...
And finally...is that a dragon flying over the moons??
What a fanstastic night for fantasy fotography :)







Fantasy is the perfect word to describe these!
ReplyDelete