Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No, I haven't fallen off the earth...

Though I truly feel I am about ready to...have had this blasted cough WAHHHH--HAAY too long...was diagnosed with acute bronchitis Friday before last, and the cough just lingers and makes me extremely cranky.  The cough syrup is great at night, but I am cranking through Halls cough drops at an accelerated rate, which is quite irritating.  I can't get the taste of menthol out of my mouth.  Bleh.  I know a stated a few posts ago I was almost better.  I was lyin' to myself...at this point, I may be a coughing hag the rest of my natural life...at least that's what it FEELS like!!!

Ok, I'll take a break from my pity party to post some more pix of spring showing up in the yard...


And now back to my regularly scheduled whining...which I will do under my breath and quietly, so as to not drive anyone else bonkers with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment