Best part of the weekend was something I wasn't directly involved with...the beach No Trespassing signs have been officially installed, thanks to neighbors Linda and Frank (above) taking the lead. This was as of yesterday, and already this morning we've gotten an email report of rude "youths" departing the beach area leaving a campfire burning and refusing to put it out when addressed, also attempting to demolish our newly placed signage. Frank's a contractor. Those babies are set in plenty of cement, so the lil punks will have to get their jollies defacing the signage. But I have the Secret Weapon for that, as well.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!! That product is A-freakin-Mazing :)
Best wishes, defacing destructive youths with nothing better to do that wreak havoc.
We are ready for you.
Bring. It. On.
Or better yet,
Get. A. Job.

I've been checking in as I remember but just took the steps to follow you. Yeah! Love all the photos. I too am a magic eraser fan!
ReplyDeleteYay :) I have 4 followers :) hee hee! Thanks, Deb!
ReplyDelete