Wellllll, I'll be...when did THIS happen?? Does it really matter?? Hurray for the heralds of spring!!
Hm. A stroll around the yard was in order, because as you can see, it's turning out to be a lovely afternoon...
(looking South towards Tacoma)
(Looking Northwest towards West Seattle)
A quick peek into neighbor Mike's yard caused a flood of envy as I see his camilia bush is already in bloom -- but at this point, I'll take the color where I can get it!
Our pink camilia is still in bud, no blossoms yet...drat!
Our little garden angel, keeping watch...
It's clear it won't be long before the bulb pots will be full of color...OK, I can wait :)
A little longer, anyway...
Enjoy the day, and take heart, all winter-weary souls...spring is near!
Cheers!
Holy poo, those flowers are gorgeous! Tell Spring to come down to Texas. Like, NOW.
ReplyDelete