It's a gray Friday in the Seattle area, but not raining, and it's warmer than usual, so bonus on that front. Though this did not make it any easier to get out of bed and drag myself across the water to work at my favorite job ever. And I say this in all seriousness...I am quite pleased to have celebrated in September the completion of 6 years at my job, working with three pretty cool attorneys. It's been a circuitous journey getting here, and I'm glad of it, because it's taught me to take nothing for granted and to appreciate and be grateful, cuz especially in times like we're currently in as a society, having a job = good. Having a job ya like working with people you enjoy = bringing the awesome. So as hard as it is to get outta bed on days like this, its a heckofalot easier thanks to the people I share the bulk of my day with.
Now, for a picture...let's see what I can come up with...
This is kinda what it looks like 'round here today.
Only, without all the sailboats :)
I do plan to eventually get out and take more pictures outside of our backyard, but I'm paranoid about the new camera and keeping it safe while lugging it around, so fieldtrips with the new toy must wait until the camera bag I ordered a week ago finally shows up...the waaaaaiiiitting is the hardest part....
Enjoy the day!
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment