Clearly, I lost my blogging mojo in 2012, and turns out, didn't miss it that much!
I started blogging as sort of an online diary and to document some significant things (and the ordinary, not-so-significant things that can still be pretty special) for a year ~ and surprisingly, to me, anyway, I stuck with it longer than a year.
But as the mojo seeped away, and I somewhat intentionally ignored my blog, I found it had served its purpose for that time in my life.
And being a person who is quite fond of clearcut beginnings AND endings, I'm officially bringing my blog to a close. I have to figure out a way to save all my entries in the event I do want to revisit that year + of life, but this will serve as my final entry to The View from Our Place. It was fun! Everyone's doing well, and this adventure of life goes on.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment