Man, at this rate, I'm going to inadvertently become a seasonal poster! Well, I guess the upshot to that is that I'm actually out living life and doin' stuff as opposed to just writing about it :)
Just a quick post with a video from yesterday, capturing the eagle activity in our backyard - very cool!
We've been pretty busy the last month - three hikes (Rattlesnake Ridge-North Bend, WA; Hurricane Ridge-Port Angeles, WA; and Mount Rainier), our 12th anniversary, DH's 51st birthday, and then we started off October with a 30ish mile trail ride from Snoqualmie Pass to North Bend, through a completely pitch black old railroad tunnel 2.9 miles long, ending up back at our friends home for "Oktoberfest" and a theme hat contest :)
And we've been trying to fit in yard time to start clearing out beds and gardens for the season, so yeah, a little busy. But now, I've checked in :) More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment