At any rate, in an effort to battle the neverending dismality of this current season, I started some tomatoes a couple weeks ago, and was delighted to see the Sweet 100s and Sweetie cherry tomatoes spring to life after a week :) I also on Saturday directly sowed carrots, lettuce and peas - lettuce and peas for the first time - had great success with carrots last year, so thot it might be fun to try some other cool weather crops. So, we'll see.
And here is a sampling of the weather last night - whitecaps indicative of WIND - thankfully, the little Water Taxi didn't get too tossed around...anytime I see whitecaps anymore, I get a little nervous!! Even when I'm safe on dry land!!
And that's all I got. Hopefully this weekend, the sun will come out and I'll get some shots of the colors starting to break out around the yard.



No comments:
Post a Comment